Wednesday 12 August 2015

OOTD | Laid-back Luxe

lunar look monochrome outfit
lunar look monochrome floral trousers
lunar look laidback luxe
lunar look monochrome outfit
Select Cami Top | Select Soft Trousers | Primark Heels

Today's outfit is effortlessly simple yet still feels a lot more luxurious than my usual style. I'm actually pleasantly surprised with how those side-trim soft trousers turned out on camera as I think they look way too casual in person - the elasticated ankle doesn't help as it often bunches up and makes it seem like you're wearing joggers! However they are super comfortable and I love how they can be dressed both up or down for all occasions. The floral print is bold enough as it is so I've opted for a simple heel, no accessories and a classic red lip for that little pop of colour.

Would you wear this monochrome look?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig