Tuesday 4 August 2015

New Look Haul

As those of you who follow me on Instagram know, a couple weeks ago I had the pleasure of having a lovely little £50 New Look gift card in my possession so I could go wild and splurge on a new summer wardrobe. I did go and have a browse in my local store but it was quite disappointing so I only picked up two things there - the selection of clothing online was so much better that in hindsight I kinda wish I'd spent it all via the web instead.
new look haul
However I still managed to pick up some lovely items, so here's the much-anticipated haul that I promised you all...
new look pink pocket t shirt
I don't own many coloured clothing items - my wardrobe colour palette is pretty much just black/grey/white - so I was definitely debating over whether to keep this top in my basket or not before I decided to stop being boring and embrace the fact that it's summer! I do love the colour and the pocket detail makes it a little different than simply a basic shirt.
new look grey t shirt
 Grey Lightweight V Neck T-Shirt £12.99 £7.00
There is nothing special about this top and now that I've bought it I kinda dislike it already - oops. I'll probably end up wearing it on some miserable winter's day when I'm chilling out in a pair of leggings and fluffy socks.
new look california tank top
Cream California City Tank Top £7.99 £3.00
I don't usually like many 'slogan' style tops but this is actually really pretty and totally my style. For £3, how could I say no?
new look khaki midi cardigan
(I couldn't fit it all in the photo frame) I have been wanting a super long cardigan for AGES that this was the only non-sale item I let myself splurge on. I tried on a size 6 in store but the arms were too tight yet too long so I got a size 8 online instead which gives me a bit more of an oversized look. I can already tell I won't be taking this off the entire autumn!
new look black maxi skirt
 I've also been doggedly looking for a maxi skirt but I kinda feel like a bit of an idiot whenever I try it on... it's so different to what I usually wear that I'll probably end up tripping over my own feet!
Mint Green Floral Print Joggers Pyjama Set £9.99
I love these comfy pyjamas so much that I can't even show you the black cami top which came with it because it's already in the wash! My favourite purchase of them all, I have to say.

What do you think of the items I picked up?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

  1. I love those printed pants so much! Those are gorgeous!

    Raindrops of Sapphire

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the printed PJ pants so much. They print is very pretty. x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the coral T-shirt!


    http://brightdecember.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig