Wednesday 20 August 2014

Outfit Of The Day: Fluorescent Neon

Vantage fashion neon pink swing dress
 Dress - Vantage Fashion* | Necklace - H&M | Shoes - New Look

Despite the recent rainy weather, summer is still here to stay for a while - so what time could be more perfect to add a pop of colour to your wardrobe through sporting the 'Neon' trend!

Pretty much all of my wardrobe is darkly coloured, so wearing something as bright as this luminous pink swing dress (which is currently only £4 in the Vantage sale, by the way!) is a bit of a change for me. However, it's so summery and flowy that it makes me feel like such a princess when I twirl around in it. 

Although I've created more of a party look, with my trusty New Look sandals paired with a simple H&M necklace, I feel like this dress would also look gorgeous when worn more casually - such as in the form of a bikini cover-up whilst lounging on the beach.

Vantage fashion neon pink swing dress

vantage fashion neon pink swing dress
What do you think of the Neon trend? HOT or NOT?

Nina JC xo

36 comments:

  1. Gorgeous dress, I really love the neon trend! I always try and avoid pinks because I am bleach blonde but think this would be so pretty for when its hot xxx

    Blonde of carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. http://deefashionistax.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the shape of this dress! I'd never be able to pull of neon but you look gorgeous :)

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous! This One Wish hamsa necklace I blogged about would look perfect with this! http://www.theluckydiamond.blogspot.co.uk/2014/09/one-wish-hamsa-necklace.html

    ReplyDelete
  5. That dress is gorgeous!
    Your skin tone and hair is absolutely gorgeous. It kind of reminds me of one of the characters from an old Jacqueline Wilson book. STUNNING!
    Outfit posts are my favourite so keep them coming :)
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is definitely not a color I can rock, but it works perfectly with your dark hair! I love how the body is so loose and flowy, but it shows off your legs stunningly.

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. href="https://istanbulolala.biz/">https://istanbulolala.biz/
    OWY

    ReplyDelete
  8. D7991Abraham3E35814 April 2024 at 17:53

    340F5
    ----
    ----
    matadorbet
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----

    ReplyDelete
  9. 364E6Christine9100A15 April 2024 at 10:40

    08271
    matadorbet
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----
    ----

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig