Monday 31 August 2015

August Camera Roll

lunar look august instagram photos
All photos can be found on my Instagram

Goodbye August... hello autumn! This month saw many birthdays, cakes, kittens, outfits... and a LOT of selfies. Highlights of my summer include turning seventeen, getting my own domain (.co.uk is so aesthetically pleasing), attending Wave 105's Night Air beach concert, receiving my AS level results, getting my hair chopped off, going to see Paper Towns alone, winning a £50 New Look shopping spree and posting my monthly review of Glamour Mag.

What snaps have you been taking this month?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

4 comments:

  1. Sounds like you've had a fab month. Hope you had a good birthday!
    http://www.coleoftheball.com/2015/08/life-august-on-instagram.html

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a good idea for a post, although I'd hate to show you my camera roll with about 478 selfies that are all the same but just from a slightly different angle, haha! It sounds like you've had an amazing month. Your hair looks gorgeous!

    Barbie Sparkles | Beauty, +SizeFashion and Lifestyle Blog

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig