Sunday 24 May 2015

OOTD | The Leather Look

lunar look leather jacket
leather outfit
leather look
leather look
leather look
 Leather jacket - Primark | Top - H&M | Necklace - Jewelsy | Sandals - New Look | Bag - New Look

Is there anything more powerful than wearing an all-black (let's ignore the shoes) leather outfit? I think not.  Totally blowing my own trumpet here but I can't help but look at an outfit like this and automatically get 'model-off-duty' vibes from it. In reality, this was just my thrown-together-last-minute look for sixth form (apologies to anyone who sat near me in an exam because I was squeaking like hell every time I moved my arm) but a gal can dream, right?

PS. if you haven't already, download the new Feels app and search 'Nina John-Clement' to be the first to see my new looks before they go up on the blog!

Would you ever wear an outfit like this?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

10 comments:

  1. cute look!

    www.thewonderlanders.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love all-black outfits! I feel so sassy in them haha x

    Everything But The Kitchen Sink

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love me some leather! This outfit is lovely.

    Lust For Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is such a cute look!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win USA beauty goodies from lorac, tarte etc in my giveaway! click here.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love this look! That leather jacket is a dream. Wish I could rock it but it's too hot in the tropics :)

    xo,
    Abby of Life in the Fash Lane

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow thanks for sending me your link on twitter. Love your photos!! Would love if you could check out my blog too xxx
    https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/ravishingroses-13977717

    ReplyDelete
  7. cool casual look, love the leather going on here ;) xo

    dresses-and-travels //@susandollparts

    ReplyDelete
  8. Really feeling the leather look. And such cute sandals x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig