Wednesday 26 August 2015

Autumn Fashion Essentials

In just one week September will be upon us and hot summer days will feel like worlds away - I mean, it's not like British weather has been that great these past few weeks anyway! Autumn/winter is definitely my favourite season of them all; not only for the magical scenery, atmosphere and mood, but also for the fashion! London Fashion Week, plum lips, lots of layers, boots and wrapping up warm... I just cannot wait to be immersed in it all. Below is a run down of all the wardrobe essentials I deem necessary for the upcoming season, all of which can be found at Esprit.

 OVERSIZED COATS
esprit winter coats
Boyfriend coats are my absolute favourite and the duffle coat in the middle is so cute. Considering we all probably spend more time walking around with a coat hiding our outfits, I think it's worthwhile to invest in a good one which doesn't totally cramp your style whilst providing practicality.

WRAP UP WARM
esprit winter scarves gloves
one | two


Is there any feeling better than snuggling up in a nice cosy scarf on chilly winter days? I think not. The more oversized, the better. Aside from warmth, scarves are also an effortless way to spice up a plain outfit. I've never been able to envision myself as a beanie-wearing girl, but autumn/winter just reminds me how much I love them on other people. If you're fortunate enough to be able to look great while wearing one, do yourself a favour and go buy 20 right now.

THE LEATHER LOOK
esprit autumn leather fashion
one | two | three
I've been wearing my leather jacket all year round but I find the leather look to be all the more effective in the months of autumn. I can't explain why or how but it just gives your style that perfect edge which seems so aptly suited to the cold atmosphere.

COSY CARDIGANS
esprit cardigans
Cardigans and ponchos are the perfect transitional piece in the midst of summer to autumn. The lightweight material is great for layering up and allowing versatility within your outfit. Most of my wardrobe is very muted (grey/black/white) but the dull weather outside doesn't have to reflect in your clothing. Teal is such a gorgeous colour alongside many other earthy tones which make up this season's colour palette.

BOOTS
esprit black ankle boots
one | two
I am in shoe heaven right now. Ankle boots are such a wardrobe staple and I don't think I could ever get bored of having multiple pairs of black shoes. Whether it's suede or leather, they can be worn with absolutely everything and are great for keeping your feet warm and dry in the inevitable rainy weather.

What's on your autumn fashion essentials list?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

6 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig