Tuesday 18 November 2014

The Style Inventory Magazine Q&A

Recently I answered a few fashion-focused questions for The Style Inventory, a brand new online fashion designer shop, and the piece I was featured in is now live on their site! If you fancy getting to know a little more about me, you can have a browse of the article by going to www.thestyleinventory.com and clicking the 'Magazine' heading or simply keep on scrolling to read my Q&A below:

the style inventory q&a


the style inventory q&a

the style inventory q&a

If you've never heard of The Style Inventory, why not wander on over to their site and see what you think?  I'd love if you could let me know in the comments!

 P.S. I just hit 100 Bloglovin' followers so thank you all for being such lovely readers!

Nina x

6 comments:

  1. Congrats on the followers lovely and I will definitely check out the site, the feature looks awesome. I can't say I am a huge slogan fan in general anyway TBH! xxx


    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations on 100 followers! I've been searching for a good pair of gladiator sandals for two years now but I can't find them anywhere here in Finland... More reasons to take a trip abroad, haha :)x

    My life as Anu | MAC Lipstick Giveaway

    ReplyDelete
  3. So amazing you were featured! Congrats on 100 followers!

    The Velvet Black // UK Style & Beauty Blog

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just discovered your blog and I love it! This is a really good article, you write so well. :P It's nice to find other bloggers my age! I'm currently doing a weird mix of A-levels too - maths, physics, history and textiles.
    Followed you on bloglovin!
    lily x
    www.jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig