Sunday 21 February 2016

Topshop Unique AW16 | LFW

My favourite show of London Fashion Week was today and I had so much fun watching the live-stream! (I would've had even more fun if I was there - hint hint) The frow was full of the usual famous faces including one of my absolute faves - Karlie Kloss. The Topshop Unique show is always great in my opinion and the collection is ready-to-wear whilst also encompassing elements of couture and high fashion. The vibes I got from their AW16 collection? Houndstooth, sequins, fur coats, metallic disco boots and oversized flared everythingggg.

HOUNDSTOOTH
topshop unique aw16 houndstooth
I haven't seen this print in a long time but it looks like Topshop are bringing it back this AW16. Monochromatic looks are always a staple of winter fashion so it's no surprise really!

FUR
topshop unique aw16 fur coats
There's something so lush about Topshop's fur that makes it seem so different to other high street brands. Does anyone else think this? The look on the left was definitely one of my favourites; I love everything about it and would wear it myself 100%.

GOTHIC
topshop unique aw16 gothic
A lot of designers jumped on the gothic bandwagon this LFW season but Topshop still managed to make it look unique. The combination of sheer chiffon with velvet is gorgeous and gives of luxe vibes.


DISCO BOOTS
topshop unique aw16 boots
As I spoke about in a recent blog post, I love Topshop shoes. And I have a special place in my heart for metallic platform boots. So gorg and definitely throwing us back to the '70s.

What did you think of the Topshop Unique show? 
What's your fave LFW AW16 collection so far?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

  1. Yes Topshop unique had a great show this season! I didn't love their last season for SS16 but the tones, patterns & fabrics used for AW16 looked amazing!! :)

    Heather Xx
    100waysto30.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig