Thursday 18 February 2016

OOTD | Faux Leather Trousers

lunar look leather trousers
lunar look leather pants
Jumper - Primark | Trousers - Primark | Boots (similar) - New Look

I've been lusting over leather trousers for a while now, but I never really knew if they would suit me or not - well, I still don't really know now! I tried a pair on in Topshop a few months ago and they just looked absolutely vile on me but I'm actually kind of into these Primark. They're faux of course but although they look like leather, the material is actually more like denim.

I love high-neck jumpers, as you can see from the roll-neck in my last OOTD, but I like this burgundy one even more as the neckline is almost halfway between a crew neck and a polo neck. They always give me model-off-duty vibes! A girl can dream... As for shoes, I've paired them with my fave New Look boots.

What do you think of my outfit? Would you work leather trousers?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

8 comments:

  1. Can't believe those trousers are Primark! You look amazing! Love this outfit :)

    Anoushka Probyn - A London Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've never known if I can pull of leather trousers but you most definitely do!

    Georgia x

    ReplyDelete
  3. These leather trousers look absolutely stunning girl.. you rock them so well!! AND I LOVE the colour of your top! Gorgeous outfit lovely!!

    Saira
    www.throughtheglitterglass.wordpress.com
    xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. you look amazing in those jeans! i always see the faux leather topshop ones but have never tried them on myself x

    Becky | BCKY.CO.UK

    ReplyDelete
  5. Many high street stores have military inspired trousers on their rails. Often these will have a number of the more obvious design stylings of genuine army trousers to create an authentic military look.Parkour Sweats

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig