Thursday 4 February 2016

The Purrfect Purse

I love puns. But nowhere near as much as I love my new feline themed purse! Fashion focused around cats is a big love of mine - I even have some cute print pyjamas - and for some reason it makes me feel like I'm channelling my inner Taylor Swift, which I'm definitely not going to complain about.
new look cat purse
new look cat purse
New Look Black Cat Flap Over Purse £9.99

This post is going to be really quick because there's basically no point to it besides the fact I wanted to show you my adorable purse. Who really cares if it's too big to fit in your bag when it looks this cute? Priorities, guys, c'mon. Practicality is so last season. I actually got this purse for Christmas because I had my eye on it in New Look, however, it's currently out of stock if you did fancy getting one for yourself. Sad times.

What do you think of my purrfect purse?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

5 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig