Monday 1 February 2016

Word of the Week | ORENDA

Hello February! I can't believe this is already my fourth Word of the Week post. I'm really enjoying writing these posts for you guys and I hope you're enjoying reading them and learning new words!
ORENDA
Definition: a force present in all people that empowers them to affect the world or to effect change in their lives

This is an interesting one! While the definition is very true and relevant to every single human, really, this word is just a subtle and tiny insight into the power of the Law of Attraction - which I have lots of posts about, including my recent one on the power of a vision board! However, I guess it's still a cool word. You come from realms of unimaginable power and light, and you will return to those realms. You are the creator of your own life and are completely in control over what happens to you. I truly believe that.

Check back here next Monday for a shiny new word!

What do you think of this week's word?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig