Wednesday 10 February 2016

Step into style with my Topshop shoe picks

As I spoke about on Twitter earlier this week, Topshop's shoe game is amazing right now and their latest pieces are giving me major style envy. I seem to have a penchant for 'ugly' footwear and am obsessed with holographic materials, patent PVC and basically anything that looks unique. With that being said, I genuinely do love all these styles I picked and thought it would make a great post to give you guys some shoe-spiration this season!
topshop shoe picks
Top: boots | sliders | boots
Middle: loafers | platforms | lace ups
Bottom: sandals | trainers | wedges

As you can see from the shoes I picked out, I definitely tend to stick to monochromatic looks but I like to think I picked pairs that will still give that bit of extra edge to an outfit. I already have too many shoes that I never wear, but it was so fun just browsing through Topshop's range and lusting over all its beauty. 

I can't wait for the upcoming Topshop Unique AW16 show at London Fashion Week!

Which of my shoe picks is your favourite?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

4 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig