Friday 4 December 2015

Girls On Film Winter Warmer Goody Bag

Happy December! It doesn't really feel like Christmas is just three weeks away in my mind... but I am super excited to start getting in the mood as it is my favourite time of the year by far. I was lucky enough to be the winner of a fab winter warmer goody bag so hopefully sharing some of the lovely things I received with you guys will help boost the festive spirit a little bit. Thank you to Little Mistress & Girls On Film for sending me this! X
girls on film winter warmer goody bag
girls on film winter warmer goody bag
What I received...
Heart shaped thermopack - my hands are ALWAYS freezing so this will come in handy on those super cold winter mornings. Plus it's pretty damn cute.
Pom-pom keyring - I haven't decided what I'm going to do with this yet but I think it'd make a great accessory on a handbag; the lilac colour is gorgeous!
Candles - I definitely think of Christmas when I think of candles. They create such a magical atmosphere and really make a difference to the ambience of a room. These pink ones are adorable enough to just act as decorations too!
Sweets - Definitely the first thing to be used out of the entire goody bag... nothing better to put you in a festive mood than a mug of hot chocolate and a candy cane.
Magazine - Little Mistress have some lovely pieces in their collection so I can't wait to have a flick through this for some style inspiration.
Cardigan - Primark | Top - H&M | Trousers - Girls On Film | Shoes - Primark
I also received these khaki jogging trousers which have are in an interesting satin style fabric. They're probably not something I'd usually wear (and most likely not with a tartan cardigan!) but in hindsight I don't think they look as bad on as I originally thought they did. They are a size 10 which is quite big on me but due to the elasticated waist I think I might just get away with it if I roll up the ankles! Pair with heels and a crop top for that extra bit of edge.

What are you doing to keep cosy this winter?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig