Wednesday 25 November 2015

Missguided Lingerie Wishlist

Missguided is my number one go-to brand for unique on-trend pieces at seriously great prices which won't break the bank. From my experience, the 'babes of missguided' that I see dressed up just always seem to have an edge to them. They're the girls you not only want to be, but also want to be BFFs with. So when I heard that they were dropping a debut lingerie collection... I could not contain my excitement! There are 51 styles in total but every piece in the range sticks to similar aesthetic and there genuinely isn't one item that I'm not completely in love with.
missguided lingerie
missguided lingerie
missguided lingerie
missguided lingerie
missguided lingerie
"Introducing the new lingerie collection from Missguided: for the late night lovers and the dirty dreamers. Stay up all night in a double strap bralet and silk thong set, and give a little sneak peek with the half-cup strap lace sets. If it’s a little support you’re looking for, we've got your back girl with silky lace push up bras and deep plunge super push-ups. Missguided's underwear collection is chic. Undress to impress to reveal sexy satin pieces or wear me out in a satin gold triangle bra, worn beneath a hot-as-hell sheer t-shirt. It’s not what’s on the outside, it’s what’s underneath that counts."

Have a peek at my personalised wishlist:
lunar look missguided lingerie wishlist

I am absolutely loving lace, mesh overlays and cut-out pieces right now... shop the entire collection here

What's your favourite piece from Missguided's new lingerie collection?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

  1. very interesting post.this is my first time visit here.i found so mmany interesting stuff in your blog especially its discussion..thanks for the post! Peaches and screams

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig