Sunday 13 December 2015

OOTD | Motel Cut Out Jumpsuit

Happy Sunday and happy 13th! While we're at it we might as well also say happy birthday to the queen (AKA Taylor Swift) who I'm sure will definitely approve of my red lip look in today's outfit. I hope everyone's had a lovely week. A few weeks ago Motel were running a competition to create your own Christmas wishlist using their clothing items and one person will win EVERYTHING they've picked - yes, as you can guess, that lucky winner was me!
lunar look black cut out jumpsuit
lunar look black cut out jumpsuit
Motel Jumpsuit | Primark Heels
This jumpsuit is probably my favourite of what I received as they are such a lifesaver for lazy people like me who don't want to take the effort of styling separate pieces together. I love the simplicity of this one and although it's comfy for casual wear it can also easily be dressed up, with the cold-shoulder and cut-out features adding that classy edge. I paired it with black heels (because I'm boring) but I think it would look great too if you opted to add a pop of colour using bright shoes instead of red lipstick like me.

If any of you are curious as to what other items I picked, I chose this Camel Roll Neck Top, Black Lace Up Leotard, Moss Green Cropped Blouse, and a pair of jeans which unfortunately didn't fit. *sad face*

Thank you again, Motel! What do you think of my outfit?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig