Friday 11 December 2015

Christmas Tree, Lights & Decorations

Today my family put up all the Christmas decorations around the house (for the first time ever we even have lights hanging outside!) so I thought I'd make a quick blog post just to share it with you guys. We decided to go with a gold theme for the tree decorations this year and definitely went overboard on the chocolates. I love how festive it feels to have sparkly lights everywhere and I just hope the tree stays up long enough before our kitten destroys it... 
lunar look christmas tree
lunar look christmas tree
lunar look christmas tree

How do you decorate your house for Christmas?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig