Monday 20 July 2015

Summer 2015 Playlist

It's very rare that I'll listen to a song more than once unless it has 'Taylor Swift' in the credits, but recently there have been a few songs that have caught my eye (or ears, should I say?). So much that I thought it'd be a cool idea to share them with you! I am fully aware that my music taste stems straight from the charts, but why is that so frowned upon? It sounds great in my opinion and hopefully you'll be inspired too. No music snobbery here... X










What's on your playlist this summer?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

  1. I always wonder how people, who have themed Instagram are not tempted to add a picture that is a little bit different. I just do not have the power to be that consistent! Thanks for sending your links over at Twitter! Find me at https://www.bloglovin.com/blogs/igaberry-13323143 & www.igaberry.com Have a lovely day, Iga xxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig