Friday 17 July 2015

ESPY Awards 2015 Red Carpet | HOT or NOT?

I'd be lying if I said I didn't get a little bit overexcited every time I hear of an award show happening, just so I can write these fun blog posts and basically pretend I'm the fashion police! Yay. Now I will admit, I had never heard of the ESPYs before until I saw Caitlyn Jenner's inspiring speech go viral on Twitter. So for those of you who don't know, it's essentially a night to celebrate both individual and team athletic achievement - but since I couldn't care less about sports, I'm just here for the fashion and to see all the talented sports stars get glammed up for a change.

Kendall Jenner in Alexandre Vauthier
kendall jenner 2015 espys
Kendall's model figure looks insane in this whimsical floaty dress! #goals. Verdict: HOT

Kylie Jenner in Shady Zeineldine
kylie jenner 2015 espys
Ehh, the other Jenner sister - not so great. It's easy to forget this girl is only 17 years old when dresses like this just age her dramatically. Verdict: NOT

Amy Purdy
amy purdy espys 2015
This amazing sequin ensemble takes me right back to seeing Taylor Swift's 1989 World Tour last month! I'm pretty sure she has a costume almost identical to it. Verdict: HOT

Mo'ne Davis
mo'ne davis 2015 espys
Mo'ne may have taken home the trophy for 'Best Breakthrough Athlete', but I can't help but feel she looks like a giant walking wad of toilet roll in this dress. Verdict: NOT

Danica Patrick
danica patrick espys 2015
The tropical trend is super hot this summer and dip-hem dresses are always a favourite of mine. I would have personally changed the green shoes for a different colour, but she's still working it! Verdict: HOT

Rachel Garcia
rachel garcia espys 2015
Oh my god, my mind is getting flooded awful flashbacks of my school prom. Soz Rachel. Verdict: NOT

Hannah Davis in Mikael D
hannah davis 2015 espys
A super cute bodycon + sleek ponytail = perfect combo. Verdict: HOT

Tara Lipinski
How can a bodycon be so right and yet so wrong? I feel like this dress belongs back in 2012 when geometric prints were the must-have trend. Verdict: NOT

Leticia Bufoni
leticia bufoni espys 2015
This perfect peach dress gives me the best summer vibes. So adorable! Verdict: HOT

Whose red carpet ESPYs look wins your vote for best-dressed?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

  1. Personally I think they all look incredible in their own ways!

    Francesca xo // EffStar Beauty // YouTube Channel

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig