Sunday 19 July 2015

Guest Post | Michael Kors Travel Tote Review

Last year I bought my first 'designer' handbag and being a typical blogger cliché I bought a Michael Kors bag. I was lucky enough to be on a Royal Caribbean cruise last year (hence the sea/cabin balcony photos) and on board the ship they had a Michael Kors store - a blogger's dream! It took me at least a week to decide which one I wanted and in the end I opted for the Michael Kors Small Travel Tote in Aqua which is part of the Jet Set Travel range and at sightly eye watering $228, it is an investment. 
I chose this colour specifically as it is so unique and in my opinion it isn't an aqua shade even though it looks it in the photos and sometimes online - it is much more of a deep emerald green shade. The leather is so smooth and soft and it feels a little flexible - although I think it will be very durable - but the leaflet that came with the bag states that exposure to water, oil or makeup can stain tanned leather, so you do need to be careful!

Even though the bag is classed as 'small' it isn't tiny and it's more than big enough for everything I would want to carry around. I love the silver hardware against the emerald green and the little details such as the Michael Kors logo, buckle details and even the lining of the one zipped inside pocket has his logo stitched on to it.

I have to admit after buying it on holiday, I have only had it out in the house - I know I will spill something on it or in the lovely rainy city of Manchester, it will get wet! I'm going to York at the end of July so hopefully I will give it an outing!

(Words and images by Heather)

If you fancy writing for Lunar Look, please get in touch on Twitter!

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig