Friday 24 July 2015

OOTD | Ashanti Brazil Floral Playsuit

As our lovely British weather has decided to be the epitome of misery, today's outfit posts had to be taken indoors which I'm aware is a bit of a let-down compared to OOTDs shot outside on the street considering the bad lighting etcetera  - but at least it's a bit different than usual, right?lunar look ashanti brazil navy floral playsuit
Playsuit - Ashanti Brazil* | Shoes - Steve Madden | Lipstick - Collection (Shade: Sweet Tart)

This navy floral playsuit is courtesy of Ashanti Brazil as I was lucky enough to be chosen as one of the winners in their fashion blogger competition last week! I also happened to win, I think, 3 other giveaways on the same day which was super exciting! I am a prolific winner, I must admit, but I've never been on a roll quite like that before.

I didn't realise quite how low the slit was (or rather how flat as a pancake I am) until I tried the playsuit on and found out you probably need a Kim K sized cleavage to give the outfit the justice it truly deserves. And frankly, I just don't think I cut it. It's a gorgeous playsuit, don't get me wrong - I just don't think I have the best body suited for it.

However, I do absolutely adore the lace trim around the shorts and definitely think it would be perfect to take on a tropical getaway to some paradisical island. It's nice to see summery clothes that aren't in the typical orange/pink/yellow hues.

Here's to hoping this isn't the end of our summer heat....!

Would you wear a playsuit like mine?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN'


5 comments:

  1. This playsuit is gorgeous! Wow - it looks amazing on you! : ) xx

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you look better in the playsuit than Kim would. Fashion looks good if the person wearing it feels comfortable. I need this playsuit in my life do you have a link? xxhttp://www.fadedspring.co.uk/#!The-Colour-Wheel/cmbz/55affba60cf286eab0299113

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks lovely! The link is - https://ashantibrazil.com/prod/navy-floral-playsuit x

      Delete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig