Friday 1 May 2015

OOTD | Wedding Guest Gold

wedding guest outfit
gold wedding outfit

what to wear to a wedding
gold sandal heels
Dress - Missguided | Shoes - Monsoon | Cardigan - Principles

Yesterday I experienced the delight of attending my cousin's wedding and since spring is the ultimate season for getting married, I thought why not share what I wore here on Lunar Look with the small hope of inspiring a few of you lovelies? The dress I wore is actually a charity shop find for the insane price of just £1, which is super surprising since Missguided is such a well-known and loved brand! Looking back at these photos now, I'm having doubts over whether the cardigan ruins the whole outfit and makes it slightly 'granny-ish'. (Soz mum considering I nicked it from your wardrobe) I did throw on a leather jacket just as I walked out the door which I think is far more up my street and in tune with my personal style.The warm colours of the outfit are definitely a favourite of mine, although it is a bit more autumnal than summery, and those gold Monsoon heels provide the perfect touch of sparkle to top it all off!

What would your ideal wedding guest outfit be?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

10 comments:

  1. I can't believe you found that dress in a charity shop?! You look beautiful! I always struggle dressing for weddings.
    Alice xo
    www.shesthunderstorms.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't believe the price of that dress! It's gorgeous. You look stunning in it!
    I'm definitely going to start charity shopping more
    xx
    www.adrugstoreaddiction.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Crazy bargain! I don't think I've ever seen Missguided in a charity shop before! Looks fabulous on you, hope you had a lovely day!
    lily x
    jolihouse.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a pretty dress, the colour is so nice! :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love it!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely dress, and the shoes are stunning!

    Anika | www.anikamay.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. You look beautiful! Can't believe it was a pound :O

    Michelle
    michellegleaves.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. This dress is such a lovely color on you ~ I can't believe you found it thrifting!

    Btw I think the leather jacket probably made it look super cute - that cardi doesn't do it justice!

    xo Jenn
    wenchqueen.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You look stunning! Love the colour combination :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig