Friday 15 May 2015

OOTD | The Aztec Jacket


Jacket | Miss Selfridge
Necklace | Jewelsy
Leggings | Primark
Sandals | New Look

Happy Friday! This outfit is a lil old (shh don't report me to the fbloggers police) but I've been so busy with my AS exams that it seems like the amount of blog posts sitting in my drafts is piling up by the minute. This look is actually one which I wore whilst shopping at Lou Lou's Vintage Fair last weekend and received a lot of comments saying I was rocking the 'hippie' vibe... which I'm going to take as a compliment!

Why is it that whenever I'm unsure about a certain clothing item, I always end up receiving a multitude of lovely compliments about it? I do love a good pair of gladiator sandals, but I genuinely thought these beige ones were just part of my 'ugly' shoe obsession, However, it appears that the general consensus is one of love since I can't remember ever having so many people come up to me and say such nice things about a pair of shoes. The outfit would be a tad drab without accessories so I threw on my favourite 'Moon Rock' necklace from Jewelsy which I love as it fits my blog title so perfectly. PS. Whilst shopping I did buy the cutest statement ring in the shape of a spider (just to freak people out y'know) so keep your eyes peeled for a sneak peek at that in future posts!

Have a magical weekend x
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig