Saturday 16 May 2015

Using The Law of Attraction To Pass Your Exams

maths exam revision calculator and pencil
Yes, this is another one of those 'Here's All You Need To Pass Your Exams!' style post that have been swarming the internet now that exam season is here - but this time, with a difference. Every blog post/magazine article that I've seen on this topic always seems to be giving the same useless advice, i.e. 'get a good night's sleep', 'drink water' and 'make cute revision notes' etc. While those action-based steps may appear important on the surface, the real crux behind achieving ANY goal or desire in life lies heavily in the mindset you approach it with, and little in the 'doing' part of the equation that so many seem to misguidedly focus on.
If you have never heard of 'The Law of Attraction' before, fear not. It's a simple yet profound concept that has been around since the dawn of time and is currently changing the world as we know it. While I may not have explicitly mentioned it in past blog posts, it has been the philosophy that I've spent my life consciously living by for the past couple of years and is the guiding force behind my every decision. It is how I've come to understand the science behind deliberate creation and is the reason why my experience in this time-space reality is filled with such luck, joy, and abundance. At its most basic level, the LOA's ideology is that 'thoughts become things'. You attract into your life whatever you think about - whether it's positive or negative. As a creator, every thought you have is operating at a vibrational frequency level unto which like frequencies are drawn. Feel good NOW, knowing that, as we speak,,  the Universe is shifting people, places, circumstances and events in order to bring whatever you're 'imagining' feeling good about to you. I would suggest doing a bit of research/reading up on it, as I am planning on writing future posts on how to utilise it to your advantage, but for now, it doesn't really matter if you don't fully understand it. Like the Law of Gravity, it works for everyone regardless of your belief or faith in it. Have an open mind, listen to the tips I am about to tell you, and know that you are destined for a joyful experience...
Visualisation
While other students in my classes spent the past week stressing out over revision, desperately trying to memorise notes and worrying about the prospect of 'failing', I spent my time essentially 'training' my mind to ensure that success would be my only focus, thus my only possible outcome. The power of visualisation is one of paramount value because of one simple reason - 'The Universe does not know if the vibration you are offering is because of what you are imagining, or because of what you are observing. In either case, it is responding.' Have a clear picture in your head of what you want, and experience waves of joy sweep over you as you feel gratitude NOW, knowing you have already received what you desire. The stronger the mental image, the faster it will come to you. See yourself effortlessly scribbling down the answers, feeling the envelope in your hands as you open your results, the excitement of reading those grades that you deserve as all your friends and family congratulate you. If you start to feel doubt, worry, fear or any negative emotions creep in whilst you are imagining this desirable situation - stop immediately. Tune your emotional vibrational back to a positive frequency and feel the joy of seeing your desires manifest in front of you. The truth is that you can't feel bad and have positive thoughts at the same time... if you are feeling negative whilst visualising then you are inviting things you DON'T want into your experience.

Gratitude
This links in very nicely with visualisation, but it deserves its own sub-heading for a very important reason. Gratitude is the open door to abundance; it is the great multiplier. When you are thankful for all that you have, whilst still being eager for more, you are at what we call 'The Optimal Vantage Point.' One of my favourite affirmations is 'I am so happy and grateful now that...' in which you continue the sentence by listing everything you are thankful for, regardless of whether you physically 'own' it yet. If you want to attract good exam results into your life, find a piece of paper and write down something like 'I am so grateful that I aced my maths exam on 13/05/15.' By giving thanks beforehand for something you have not yet received, the Universe has no option but to manifest it straight away!

The Remembering Technique
This is a recent discovery of mine and I'm so glad I came across it. The way it works is that you use your imagination to think back on an event, as if it in the past, when it hasn't 'actually' happened yet. In basic words, the remembering technique brings the future to the past. You are going way beyond achieving your goal. In order to get good grades, you may think to yourself, 'I remember knowing all the answers to that exam' or 'I remember getting an A on that test'. Remember the experience as if you are recalling what you had for dinner last night. This technique is powerful because there is no room for doubt or fear over anything. There is no feeling of wanting, you are simply remembering. There isn't a chance it won't happen. It already has!

Last Minute Preparation
Now, for the last-minute crammers. What I am about to tell you will go against everything you have been taught and know to be true, but there is absolutely no point in frantically trying to recall all the information you need to have memorised in the last few minutes before your exam. The truth is that EVERYBODY is born with the ability to store information. The mind has the ability to remember things you didn't even realise you came across in the first place. The struggle that most people come across, is simply the retrieving part. When you panic and desperately try and seek all this information from your unconscious mind, all you are doing is pushing it further and further away from you. (When you chase things, they run away.) Instead, utilise your time more wisely by calming yourself down and simply existing in the now. Take deep breaths and repeat things such as 'All the answers are coming to me effortlessly', 'It is so easy to remember', 'I am enjoying the evolution of my thoughts as the Universe aligns in such a perfect way to allow my experience to be one of ease'.

Most importantly, have fun. FEEL GOOD NOW. While I was taking my English exam yesterday, I actually found myself smiling like a lunatic because I knew I was in perfect alignment with Source at that moment. 'When you are really in the flow with your Inner Being, ideas come easily - they are implemented easily. It's fun while you are in the process of them, and it doesn't matter how they unfold; and nothing can go wrong, and it doesn't matter if you don't get it done, it's just fun to do it. Your Inner Being feels no limit.'

Please share your exam-focused positive affirmations in a comment below 
(e.g. I am successful in everything I do!)

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig