Tuesday 23 December 2014

#OOTD | The Perfect Winter Jumper

lunar look fluffy jumper

lunar look perfect winter jumper 
jewelsy silver cross bracelet
Jumper - lessthan10pounds* | Jeans - Celeb Look* | Boots - New Look | Bracelet - Jewelsy


It's no secret that cosy over-sized sweaters are one of my favourite things - like ever - and this year they've definitely been the staple of my winter wardrobe, meaning it was no surprise that I was so elated to see this fluffy little number arrive on my doorstep just in time for the festive season. The material actually has gold specks of glitter in it, although it doesn't show up well on camera, which I think adds that super cute touch of Xmas sparkle we're all searching for. I've opted to wear the jumper with boots for a casual walk in the woods, but I love how it can also be so effortlessly dressed up by pairing it with skinny jeans and heels. The dipped hem style makes me feel so warm and snug that I just couldn't resist snapping a sneak peek on Instagram for you all...

A photo posted by Nina JC (@ninajc) on

I was a little apprehensive about shooting with my hair up at first, since that's not how I usually wear it in public, so I'd particularly love to hear your thoughts on that! Let me know what you think of my look below.

Will you be rocking your fave festive jumper on Christmas day?

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

10 comments:

  1. This jumper is so cute, definitely Christmassy. The boots are gorgeous!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this jumper! Looks so cosy :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The jumper is adorable! Love the dipped hem. Hair looks great too, you're lucky you have a pretty face that can pull off having hair pulled back x

    Josie’s Journal

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute outfit, I really like your boots!

    Tabby x
    www.ofthesaints.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely OOTD!

    Megan x

    http://theperksofmeg.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  6. That jumper looks so cosy! And I adore those shoes <3 x

    ReplyDelete
  7. This sort of look is my staple - you've got to love knitwear for winter <3 The backdrop to these photos is also stunning Gisforgingers xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love this jumper - have never heard of less than 10 pounds before either! Thanks! Lucy, www.aspectatorsport.com xx

    ReplyDelete
  9. Got to love a winter knit!

    Allie x
    Rush & Teal

    p.s. your hair looks pretty up!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig