Friday 5 December 2014

#CountdownToChristmas | Next Wishlist

It's the second installment of my biweekly #CountdownToChristmas series (if you missed the first post, you can catch up on it here) and this time I'm getting into the festive spirit by sharing my Christmas wishlist in coordination with Next's blogger network! Keep reading to see if anything tickles your fancy...
Dear Santa...
As I've been such a nice person this year, I'd really like it if you could perhaps bring me these lovely things:




Can you tell that I'm kinda obsessed with cats right now? Sooo cute and definitely at the top of my wishlist. I'm also obsessed with those cosy winter pyjamas and pretty stationary to scribble blog posts down on! 

Are you loving Next's Christmas section as much as I am? 
Let me know what's on your wishlist!

P.S. 20 sleeps 'til Santa!

10 comments:

  1. I love that cat make up bag and cushion, how bloody adorable, and I have lusted over daisy dream for a while..so pretty <3 xx

    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your picks! My Grandma wanted a fancy pen for Christmas so I now have my eye on the notebook and pen set! Thank you for leaving me your blog link too, glad I discovered it! Now following :) x

    Bridie | Upon My Sleeve

    ReplyDelete
  3. That bag is so nice!! I love daisy perfume, my favourite is the Eau so fresh one

    http://sheepishlyshameful.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. That makeup bag and cushion are amazing!!

    Meggan
    www.cardiganjezebel.com
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. love the notebook and pens!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig