Tuesday 28 October 2014

NaaNaa Clothing | The Playsuit

Lunar Look NaaNaa Playsuit

Lunar Look NaaNaa Playsuit
Lunar Look NaaNaa Playsuit
Lunar Look Rihanna River Island Boots
Lunar Look NaaNaa Playsuit
Playsuit - NaaNaa Clothing | Shoes - River Island | Rings - H&M

I just can't get enough of the classic red-lip look! It stands out perfectly against today's monochrome inspired outfit, featuring the Tilly Rose Print Playsuit from brand new fashion brand NaaNaa.

With its elasticated waistline, this playsuit flatters any body shape and is super comfortable whatever the occasion! The unique pom-pom trim even adds that cute extra detail whilst still ensuring that the line between casual and formal wear is kept blurred. As the weather's getting colder, I've styled the multi-seasonal piece with black opaque tights and chunky cut-out boots from last year's Rihanna x River Island collection. 

If you're still on the fence as to whether to check out NaaNaa.co.uk, you even receive a free canvas bag and lookbook (like mine) when you order online. And who doesn't love getting free stuff PLUS gorgeous clothes?!

What do you think of my NaaNaa playsuit? Let me know in the comments!

Nina x

10 comments:

  1. The playsuit is really cute! I really like the monochrome floral print! Looks lovely on you :) xx

    Alice Anne | Annie Writes Beauty

    ReplyDelete
  2. This playsuit is lovely, I love the trim, it's such a gorgeous extra detail!
    sammy xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love those shoes they look perfect with the playsuit hun xxx

    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely playsuit! That's totally something I'd wear, too, if it was still weather appropriate.
    Elina
    Miss Blue Eyes

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's such a nice playsuit and such a nice fit, I find loads of play suits to come up really short :/

    The Makeup Directory

    ReplyDelete
  6. That playsuit looks gorgeous on you! Also loving the black boots.

    Chloe // www.chloexlogan.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  7. The blogs you produce are full of knowledge and authentic and relevant information. I like your style and it is easy to understand. Keep it up I will surely come again to increase my knowledge.
    wholesale womens new in clothing uk

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig