Thursday 30 October 2014

Jewelsy Wishlist

If you've never heard of Jewelsy (formerly known as Kukee) before, they sell gorgeously unique and on-trend accessories, many of which are handmade and priced below the more-than-affordable price of £2.50. They also happen to be my absolute favourite jewellery store, EVER, which is no surprise as I'm pretty sure 90% of my jewellery collection is taken up by their pieces! I've been set the glorious challenge of creating a wishlist from their site jewelsy.co.uk, which I had extreme fun in doing, so here are the items I'm currently lusting over...

jewelsy silver studded double ring
Silver Studded Double Ring £1.00
Just look at those spikes! Anyone who knows me will be aware by now that I'm completely obsessed with anything studded/spiked/bejewelled - especially when it's in the form of a chunky statement piece like this.
jewelsy handmade golden pink druzy style ring
Handmade Golden Pink Druzy Style Ring £2.50
Crystal galore! This intricate piece is so aesthetically pleasing that I can't resist drooling over it - gross, I know... but seriously, just envision this glittery creation sparkling all over your hand.

jewelsy anatomical heart necklace
Anatomical Heart Necklace £5.00
I've been wanting an anatomically correct heart necklace for ages now! I have no idea why but something about them seems to intrigue me and the detail is amazing. Then again, maybe I'm just a huge nerd...
jewelsy handmade anatomy brain ring
Handmade Anatomy - Brain Ring £2.50
Ahem... another nerdy anatomically-correct favourite of mine! I think this is actually the piece I love the most out of the entire Jewelsy store, so I'm definitely going to have to order this for myself soon!
jewelsy happy sun and moon cabochon earring studs
Happy Sun and Moon Cabochon Earring Studs £2.50
And finally... a good old astronomical themed piece to tie in with my URL. I don't even have my ears pierced, but I adore the juxtaposition of both the sun and moon in the design of these earrings. It's almost enough to make me want to go and get my ears pierced just so I can wear them!

What's at the top of your Jewelsy wishlist?

5 comments:

  1. I've just bookmarked this as the prices are incredible and I love the heart necklace and studs- gorgeous xxx



    BlondeOfCarbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love everything and the prices are amazing! I have a feeling I will be doing quite a bit of Christmas shopping on their site! Thanks for sharing :) The sun and moon earrings are adorable, I might have to treat myself!

    Hayley-Eszti // www.hayleyeszti.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Can't believe these are such bargains! love finding new jewellery! thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like the pink druzy style ring, so pretty!


    http://shopaholicoverhere.blogspot.nl/

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh my these pieces look lovely! And for the price who would say no...getting straight to the website now! Some lovely choices :)

    Sarah xo || time to see the stars ||

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig