Sunday 17 January 2016

OOTD | Camel Roll Neck

It's been a while since I've posted an OOTD but I swear it seems like every time I plan to shoot it suddenly pours with rain the entire day. This week I decided I would get out there, regardless of the weather, to photograph my first outfit of 2016 and basically ended up freezing my ass off in the process. Oh, the stuff I do for the sake of art...
lunar look camel roll neck top
lunar look camel roll neck top
Motel Camel Roll Neck Top |  New Look Ruched Hem Trousers | New Look Tan Boots (similar)

I'm not usually a fan of roll neck tops but it seems to be a huge trend right now so I thought I'd give it a go. I think I'm definitely more of a fan of loose clothing but I'm still undecided on whether I can pull it off or not. I will say that I love the neutral colour palette with the gorgeous camel shade complementing my amaziiiiinngg new boots. You know when you love a pair of shoes so much that you don't want to wear them out? My life right now.

PS. Can I just say I'm really loving this 'Plum Sensation' lip colour right now by Collection... I applied it in the afternoon and it was still perfect by the time I went to bed at around midnight. *mini fist pump*

What do you think of today's outfit? Let me know in the comments below!
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

  1. I love pants loving the way you've styled them! X

    IamFoxxtailz.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this top! I'm obsessed with roll necks at the moment!

    Cloe X http://clxelouise.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig