Tuesday 5 January 2016

New Year, New Boots

You know the moment when you're standing in front of a wardrobe full of shoes and yet still have absolutely nothing to wear? That was today's situation. A few of my shoes either haven't been worn in ages or are falling apart so I managed to finally get rid of five pairs (and almost broke my heart in the process cause they're not just footwear, they're friends, right?) Now obviously it would be wrong not to replace them with some shiny new ones... 
new look boots
Boots are my go-to autumn/winter staple. I love wearing sandals for spring/summer but, despite it being a warm Christmas, I don't think it's quite that hot yet! It didn't take me long to find a pair I loved in the New Look January sale - so much so that I couldn't decide between the two and had to buy both. 
new look tan block heel boots
new look tan lace up boots
New Look Tan Embossed Lace Up Boots (similar)
I adore tan coloured footwear. Not as much as I love black but, still, it's pretty high up there on the list. This pair reminds me of brogues but have that extra bit of flair with my favourite chunky block heel. They're super comfy, perfect for everyday wear and were a bargain at £14 reduced from £27.99!
new look black zip front pointed boots

New Look Black Zip Front Pointed Boots (similar)
I never used to go for pointed footwear as I always thought they looked uncomfortable but recently I have been loving it so much! I don't have narrow feet but even I would say these are actually more comfy than the other pair which are wide-fit. The zip front is definitely what makes this shoe and I'm sure you'll be seeing a lot of these in future outfit posts because I'm already planning to wear them 24/7. Again, these were on sale at £16.79 reduced from £27.99!

Have you bought anything nice in the January sales yet?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

9 comments:

  1. New Look are always a winner with me in terms of their footwear! The black boots are heavenly

    Steph - http://nourishmeclean.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. The tan boots, oh my goodness they are gorgeous! x

    Darling Jordan

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love New Look for shoes and those back zipped boots are gorgeous!

    Sami x | Daisy Daydreams

    ReplyDelete
  4. New Look do some amazing boots. I picked some up from Primark a while ago and they are on another level of comfort.

    EL xx
    www.owlsandstags.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those black New Look boots are beautiful! So cheap too for how pretty they are! Mine are from boohoo but they're quite chunky, I might have to switch to something like these New Look ones so I can wear more dresses as the weather gets warmer :) The brown ones are lovely too!

    Just followed you on Bloglovin :)
    Becky; http://www.rebeccamarie.co.uk xxxx

    ReplyDelete
  6. These are so gorgeous, I especially love the look of the black pair! xx

    www.vanityfrills.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig