Wednesday 25 February 2015

BRIT Awards 2015 Red Carpet Round Up

I've been anticipating tonight's award show for months now and I think we can all agree that, essentially being the UK equivalent to the Grammys, it's undoubtedly the most exciting night of the year when it comes to celebrating British pop music. Hosted for the first time by the nation's favourite TV duo, Ant & Dec, the evening was set to be one to remember and our best-loved celebrities certainly didn't disappointment when it came to entertaining us. Getting to see the star-studded red carpet is one of my highlights of the event, so here's the low-down on who's wearing what:

taylor swift brit awards 2015 red carpet
Taylor Swift looks stunning in a black Robert Cavali gown, embellished with a red dragon snaking down the back. Aside from opening the show with a spectacular performance of 'Blank Space', my fave also took home her first BRIT award for Best International Female Solo Artist so congrats girl!

paloma faith brit awards 2015 red carpet
Paloma Faith gives off haute couture vibes in a striking Armani Prive gown fresh off the AW14 catwalk before going on to win the award for Best British Female Solo Artist.
cara delevingne brit awards red carpet 2015
Cara Delevingne channels her inner Harry Styles with a classic 70's rock chick get up, complemented with her signature smokey eye.
fearne cotton brit awards 2015 red carpet
Fearne Cotton wows in a gorgeous sequined One Vintage dress - definitely my favourite look of the night!
nick jonas brit awards 2015 red carpet
One word: dayyyuuuum. I'm still slightly confused as to why he's there but Nick Jonas is looking super handsome as usual, so who can really complain?
sam smith brit awards 2015 red carpet
Uhhh, since when has Sam Smith been so attractive?! He looks divine and wrenched our hearts out with an emotional performance before winning Best British Breakthrough Act and the Global Success Award.

Who wins your vote for best-dressed?

3 comments:

  1. Taylor always looks amazing I mean someone should find a BAD outfit on her because I really don't think it exists! Sam smith is looking rather cute at the moment...what is going on?! hahahah! I didn't actually manage to watch the brits but hope I can on catch up now xxxx



    Blonde Of Carbs

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't think I realised just how hot Sam was until I saw this photo haha. Taylor Swift is literally my girl crush, shes so beautiful. And look at that dress... gorgeous! x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. It has to be Palomas dress ❤️ Everything about her that night was just effortless! I want a dress like that & an occasion to wear it too as well! Great picks.
    Bee xxx
    <a href="http://www.queenbeady.com> queenbeady.com </a>

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig