Friday 3 April 2015

Interview with Fashiola.co.uk

lunar look fashiola interview ninajc
A few weeks ago, I had the lovely experience of being interviewed by Fashiola as part of their 'Bloggers We Love' section and this is just a quick update to let you know that the post is now live! We chatted about a bunch of exciting things, including all the gossip on my favourite shops, bloggers, trends, fashion must-haves and even a sneak peek at what's currently on my wishlist.

If this is the first time you've come across www.fashiola.co.uk, their website is essentially a huge 'fashion-finder' search engine, with hundreds of popular (and smaller) brands, such as AX Paris, Superdry, Topshop etc, all in one place so you can shop more efficiently without having to browse several different websites at once.

I had great fun answering their questions, so thanks guys! I hope you all enjoy reading what I had to say below...

fashiola blogger lunar look

Read the full article HERE.

TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig