Tuesday 20 January 2015

GratiTuesday #3

Has Tuesday rolled around already? I guess time really does fly when you're having fun... no but seriously, you'll be amazed to find out how dramatically your perception of life changes when you start to notice and feel appreciative of all the positive things around you (which is essentially the reason for this weekly series!) In case you missed last week's post, you can catch up here and keep reading to see what I've been grateful for these past seven days:

Finishing sixth form at 11:30am
This is kind of a bitter-sweet one since it means that one of my free periods has now been replaced with a lesson, but who can really complain when the result is getting to start the weekend so early every Friday? Last week was particularly fun since my friend, Seraina, and I got the bus into town and basically hung out in Starbucks with a load of fast food whilst chatting about life and spreading positive vibes in general. 

Roast dinners
AKA my favourite meal ever. It's probably the highlight of my every weekend and I don't think you realise how much you love having them until you go without and end up missing it. Gravy x1000 please.

Taking blog photos
Procrastination is every blogger's best friend and there's nothing better than finally getting your to-do list checked off after reluctantly staring at it for so long. Even better when it's a collaboration with a brand and you're working within a time limit!

A Level mock results
Last week I wrote about completing them, this week I'm writing about receiving the results. Overall I did pretty average (3 B's and a D) with a couple of A's in some modules that ended up getting dragged down due to me doing appalling in certain exams. Cough, mechanics. Although, I can't really complain since I was one of the few who was given £30 in gift vouchers by the sixth form for my results, which is pretty great since I'm already planning my next shopping trip! New spring wardrobe anyone?

Winning freebies/competitions
I know it seems like I win competitions every week but... I mean, okay, I kind of do win them more than most people, but it's still such a lovely surprise coming home and finding out you're the winner. A few days ago I won a gorgeous fluffy coat and I'm also being sent some popcorn from the lovelies over at PROPERCORN which I'm super excited to indulge in!

How has your week been? Come and share the positive vibes!
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig