Wednesday 16 July 2014

OOTD: Japanese Cherry Blossom (+ DISCOUNT CODE!)

laundry-boutique-sleeveless-japanese-blossom-dress-black


Dress - Laundry Boutique* | Shoes - Primark

Good evening all!

Recently, online clothing store Laundry Boutique were kind enough to let me look through their gorgeous site and pick out an item that I'd like to blog about. After a thorough browse (and some intense drooling over their pieces) I decided upon this pretty black sleeveless dress in Japanese Blossom print.
laundry-boutique-sleeveless-japanese-cherry-blossom-dress-black
The material is very light and floaty which makes it apt for all this hot summer weather, but could also be worn perfectly in AW14 with a pair of tights and boots. The elegant white collar is another feature that drew me to this dress as it gives the look a vintage chic aura about it. As you can see here, I've paired it with my tan coloured brogues from Primark and would finish the outfit off with a big floppy hat, if I owned one, that is!
laundry-boutique-sleeveless-japanese-cherry-blossom-dress-black
Now, the part you've all been waiting for! Dun, dun, dun... discount time:

Use my code LUNARLOOK10 on any item(s) from Laundry Boutique to receive 10% off! 
Code valid for 6 months. UK only.

Be sure to follow Laundry on social media:
And enjoy this fun behind-the-scenes pic, just because.
With my friend, Daniel, who was the photographer of this outfit despite the fact his most frequent phrase of the evening was "Wait which button do I press again?" Haha!

What do YOU think of this look?

Nina JC xo

21 comments:

  1. Ok, first of all: Your pictures are absolutely gorgeous! The location, the lighting, the outfit. Everything. Your friend did a great job! I love the print on the dress, I think it's really hard to go wrong with cherryblossoms. The collar is a nice accessory, too!

    Elina | http://cupcake-kissesxo.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos and love the dress! I featured an item from Laundry Boutique in my post today too! :)

    Style Sunrise

    :)
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful dress! I love anything with pretty flowers on it :)

    Jessica
    the.pyreflies.org

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your dress so much! Amazing photos!

    Katarina
    http://the-caramel-dream.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  5. This dress is gorgeous! I love how it's loose and floaty around your waist, but short to show off your legs. And what a stunning pattern :)

    Cat
    http://oddlylovely.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love the pattern on this dress, understated and not to bright, just my style!
    Thanks for the code!
    Tash | Ballet, Dance & Fitness

    ReplyDelete
  7. This dress is gorgeous! I love how floaty it is, and the collar makes it so quirky!

    India / Touchscreens & Beautyqueens

    ReplyDelete
  8. such a great post !
    Really love it <3
    you look so fabulous

    http://margarethaliong.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. such a pretty dress!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. you can win a cute Dahlia coat worth £80 in my little giveaway, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That's a really lovely pattern for a dress, and a lovely shape too!

    ~ K
    bluehairinbelgium.blogspot.be

    ReplyDelete
  11. Beautiful dress! Looks really cool and comfortable in this heat too!

    http://www.audacityoffood.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  12. So pretty! Love the collar detailing <3 Claire @ Jazzpad

    ReplyDelete
  13. Such a pretty and unique dress! I love the pattern and the collar :) Nice behind the scenes photos ;)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  14. pretty dress looks so lovely on you x
    www.bumascloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. I LOVE THAT DRESS!! It looks like something I most definitely would wear, I think that 10% discount might just come in useful?!
    Your friend has done an amazing job of capturing these photos, it looks so professional :)
    So glad you let me know your blog, I'm trying to subscribe via email but it won't let me so I have followed you via BlogLovin!
    Rebecca xxx
    www.queenbeady.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you soooo much for your lovely comments, Rebecca! I've just fixed the problem with my FeedBurner so if you try and subscribe by email again it should work this time :)

      Nina x

      Delete
  16. This is such a pretty dress! I love the look of it, and gorgeous photos :D

    ReplyDelete
  17. يجب أن أقول، اعتقدت هذا كان قراءة مثيرة للاهتمام جدا عندما يتعلق الأمر بهذا الموضوع. أحب المواد. . .
    http://elcouponat.com
    خصم نمشى

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig