Thursday 19 June 2014

OOTD: New Look Navy Plaid Skater Dress

New Look Navy Plaid Inverted Pleat Skater Dress
New Look Navy Plaid Inverted Pleat Skater Dress
Dress - New Look
Shoes - Primark





As those of you who follow me on Twitter already know, I absolutely fell head-over-heels in LOVE with this dress as soon as I saw it last week! I feel quite lucky too as not only was it the last one left on the sale rack, but it also had a whopping discount of 50% meaning I nabbed it for the glorious price of just £12.

The skater-style dress is from New Look's 'Label Lounge' section and features a lovely inverted pleat just below the neckline, giving it a bit of an edge. I adore plaid print but have never been courageous enough to wear it as a dress, so I'm glad this little number is now in my wardrobe! 

The temperature reached a sweltering 28 degrees here in Bournemouth today so I I thought it'd be a perfect opportunity to wear it for the first time. I've paired it with some cute white ankle socks and a pair of black Primark plimsolls, keeping the main focus on the bold colours of the dress.

So there we have it! I hope everyone's enjoyed their day - it's finally Friday tomorrow, woohoo! (Although I'm not really sure why I'm celebrating since I have a GCSE further maths exam!)

What do YOU think of this look? 
I'd love to hear your opinions in the comments!

Nina xo

7 comments:

  1. I love this dress on you! :)
    It would look gorgeous in winter too with a long sleeve top underneath!

    floraldanielle.blogspot.co.uk
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Yes, I was thinking that too - it's great for all seasons :)

      I'll have a read of your blog now!

      Nina x

      Delete
  2. Gorgeous dress - love a bit of plaid! And you live in Bournemouth! Yay seaside! I usually live in Portsmouth, it's so nice living by the sea when the weather's like this :) the plimpsoles are super cute too :) xo
    amber love

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the dress! Such a great, all year round piece :o)
    Lovely blog! Hope you're having a great week!
    L xo
    Head-full-of-flowers.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the dress! It looks great on you. You look like an actual model in it.

    thisfashiongirl.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig