Wednesday 23 September 2015

OOTD | The Check Cardigan

lunar look autumn fashionlunar look tartan cardigan
lunar look tartan check cardigan
lunar look black high heeled shoes
blogger glasses ootd
Lipstick - Collection | Top - H&M | Cardigan - Primark | Trousers - George | Heels - New Look (similar)

It feels like ages since I've published an outfit post but since today is the official start of autumn - my favourite season both in general and for fashion - I thought I'd style some of my most recent purchases into an outfit.

This knitted cardigan is from Primark and is surprisingly soooo warm! Perhaps even a little too snug for this early September weather but I can tell it'll be a lifesaver for the cold winter days approaching. It's like wrapping yourself with some huge cosy blanket, I swear. I'm not really sure whether it's a tartan or check print but I absolutely adore the navy-burgundy colour palette. I love it with a touch of my fave plum lipstick.

Everyone keeps confusing the trousers I'm wearing with leggings but they're actually a much thicker material and are a comfy alternative to trousers and jeans. Usually I go for both chunky boots and chunky jewellery but decided to keep it simple with a three-spike necklace... I think wearing glasses now means I have to stay more minimalistic with my accessories, otherwise it can end up looking a bit OTT.

What do you think of my outfit? Let me know your thoughts!
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

6 comments:

  1. I love this tartan cardigan - we seem to be having unseasonably warm days here too, not ready to get my knitwear out just yet! But I know I will want something like this soon! ❤️
    Bee | QueenBeady.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really love this cardigan and the shoes! Thanks for sharing!

    Cheers, Eliza | www.fashion-confession.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your check cardigan it creates a street cool vibe that is perfect for the transition into fall!
    http://www.fadedspring.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this! I'm such a tartan addict, usually love a tartan scarf but I will now be scouring my local Primark for this in cardigan form! x

    Jasmin Charlotte

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love your cardigan! it looks soooo comfy !

    leethrifts.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig