Sunday 13 September 2015

16 Things I Love About Autumn

My favourite season is finally here... I'm so bored of relatively warm weather and am totally wishing for a cool autumn breeze now. Although, I'll probably have something different to say when it actualy gets colder! It may only be the start of September but I'm already mentally anticipating all the amazing features of autumn that are coming up in the months ahead. Who's with me?
salisbury cathedral autumn

1. Crisp weather
2. Crunchy leaves 
3. London Fashion Week
4. Oversized jumpers
5. Wearing earthy tones
6. Fluffy socks
7. Great evening TV (X Factor, Gogglebox, I'm A Celeb...)
8. Dark lipstick
9. Bonfire night
10. Halloween sweets
11. Apricity
12. Onesies
13. Carving pumpkins
14. Warm drinks
15. Bright colours
16. The magical atmosphere

What's your favourite thing about autumn?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

2 comments:

  1. I agree with all of these! Especially the dark lipsticks, I always wear them all year round but in Autumn I wear them constantly!

    www.thebeautybaker.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Autumn is the best! : ) I love dark makeup shades, Hallowe'en and Bonfire Night! xo

    Jessie | allthingsbeautiful-x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig