Sunday 27 September 2015

My Reading Habits | Tag

Usually I see bloggers do tags and none of the topics interest me but I'm a huge fan of books and enjoyed reading Katy's post on this tag earlier today. The questions seem fun so I thought I'd have a go at answering them myself!
lunar look reading book black and white
Do you have a certain place at home for reading? 
I usually read when I'm in bed as it's quiet and I can focus on the book without any distractions.

Bookmark or random piece of paper?
I used to just dog-ear the pages but recently I've found myself just memorising which page I'm on. (Is that weird?)

Do you eat or drink while reading?
Sometimes, but it's not a necessity of mine.

Music or TV while reading?
No. Silence please!

Reading at home or everywhere?
At home or sixth form. I can't read on public transport or outside - it's just annoying!

Reading out loud or in your head?
In my head. I can't stand sitting next to people who read aloud and mutter under their breath.

Do you read ahead or even {*shudders*} skip pages?
If it's a boring part I might scan over the page. I always skip ahead when watching films but I think with books I always read them chronologically or just put it down all together.

Breaking the spine or keeping it like new?
I wouldn't intentionally break the spine but most of my much-loved books are falling apart.

Do you write in your books?
Not unless I'm studying it. I usually just take a picture of the page if there's a quote I want to remember.

I tag all the bookworms reading this! Let me know below if you've done this tag

1 comment:

  1. I don't really like tags either but this one does look like my kind of tag because I love reading too :) Lovely answers to the questions x

    Sam // Samantha Betteridge

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig