Saturday 31 October 2015

October Camera Roll

Happy Halloween! As it's the last day of the month I thought it'd be fun to share some of the Instagram snaps I've been taking throughout October - as expected there are the usual selfies, kittens and sunsets but I also took some pretty pictures of some exciting and new favourite 'things' of mine. Here's what I've been up to...
lunar look october instagram
All photos can be found on my Instagram
MUSIC
Last week I got to see Ella Henderson in concert on her first UK tour  (Thanks to O2 Music!) and she was so great live. I own her debut album, Chapter One, and I was definitely not disappointed with how flawlessly the sound of it was replicated on stage. Her vocals are amazing and I'm in love with her gorgeous hair - I am honestly convinced she is secretly a mermaid. 

Demi Lovato has been one of my favourite music artists for so long (I own ALL her albums!) and her newest one 'Confident', which came out earlier this month, is the best by far. I recommend everyone to listen to it for themselves but my favourite songs on the album are 'Cool for the Summer', 'Kingdom Come ft. Iggy Azalea' and 'Waitin for You ft. Sirah'.

FASHION
I've been on a giveaway winning streak recently and have found myself the new owner of this gorgeous Cleopatra style Accessorize necklace and a £50 H&M gift card which I can't wait to spend on a new AW15 wardrobe! Keep your eyes peeled for a haul post too. I also managed to get an OOTD post up where I pretty much break the rules of fashion, so you can have a read of that here if you'd like to.

BEAUTY
I rarely ever paint my nails (bad blogger alert) but I am actually obsessed with my new Nails Inc polish which came free with the November issue of Glamour! I will definitely be making it my go-to colour this autumn/winter. I suck at winged eyeliner but I had a go at creating a vampy look for Halloween (3rd row, 2nd image) and I honestly don't think it went too bad! I used Soap & Glory's Supercat paired with Collection's Lasting Colour Lipstick in 'Plum Sensation'.

PHOTOGRAPHY
I have FINALLY got my hands on a vintage-style instant camera! I haven't bought any film yet for my new Lomo'Instant Sanremo but am excited to use it and a big thank you to Emily Luxton for picking me as the competition winner X

What snaps have you been taking in October?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig