Sunday 11 October 2015

The Must-Have Autumnal Shade ft. Nails Inc

lunar look red nails nails inc
It's a quick post from me tonight basically just to show you my new nails! I rarely ever paint them (as you can see by the amount of smudging) but decided to try out the free full-size Nails Inc polish that came with this month's issue of Glamour magazine. There are four shades to choose from (pink, black and beige) and I chose this gorgeous red wine colour 'Victoria & Albert' because I thought it was a must-have for autumn and perfect for getting that vampy Halloween look.

The bottle claims to be 'super glossy, chip-resistant professional quality nail colour' but I'd probably have to disgree with that since I only put it on a couple hours ago (two main coats and a top coat) and am already noticing it starting to chip. However, as its a product which came free with a £2 magazine you can't really complain, can you? It is a really nice colour for the Christmas party season too. PS. Get 20% off all Gel Effect polishes at nailsinc.com with code GLAMOUR20 until 5th November 2015.

In the meantime, keep your eyes peeled for this month's 'Nina Reads Glamour' post... coming soon!

What's your must-have nail colour for autumn?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

5 comments:

  1. This is a gorgeous shade. I only have a pillar box red nail varnish but I'd love a more vampy red shade - might have to go and get Glamour!

    Katie || KNEL xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This shade is super pretty. I have to go pick mine up from selfridges or debenhams x

    Kate | A British Sparkle

    ReplyDelete
  3. Currently wearing this too! I debated getting the beige shade but realistically I know it'd look awful on me! I too chose the red with Halloween in mind! x

    Martha Jane | http://www.marthajanemusic.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig