Sunday 18 October 2015

The Fashionable Halloween Costume Wishlist

I don't celebrate Halloween but if I did I'd definitely still want to retain some style within my outfit instead of going for a full-on terrifying look. Whether your dressing up or dressing for comfort, I've picked out a few of my favourite versatile pieces which are vampy enough for Halloween celebrations but can also be worn throughout the year too.
halloween pretty little thing
You can never go wrong with black and I am loving velvet fabrics and intricate lace detail right now! The jumpsuit is a favourite of mine as let's face it - it's getting kinda cold these Autumn nights. These pieces are also pretty enough to style for any other occasional events.
halloween lasula tops and jumpers
Twilight Knitted Jumper £15 | 9 Lives Knitted Jumper £15 | Skeleton Hands Crop Top £8
Halloween doesn't have to be all about showing skin... you can have a little fun with it too. I find these bat and cat jumpers so cute I think I could honestly wear them all year round! I'd definitely pair all my picks with some vampy lipstick and spiky accessories. 

How are you dressing for Halloween this year?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig