Tuesday 17 March 2015

The Prom Dress Edit

Prom season has sprung upon us and this is about the time when most teenage girls around the country start to go mad searching for that perfect dress. Although I can't say that I viewed my own prom last year with quite the same vehemence as most, but one thing I was certainly determined on is that I wanted to look different. Gaudy 'princess' dresses are really not my style and I'm so glad I chose to wear something I genuinely liked, and still do, since a couple of my friends are already starting to regret theirs. (Read my blog post and see what I wore here!) So... this post is mainly for those classy, unconventional and slightly-quirky girls who simply want a gorgeous dress without breaking the bank and all the other unnecessary fuss. Get inspired with my lovingly hand-picked choices below:
prom dress lace

Pretty Little Thing Debbie Lace Maxi Dress £40.00
mini prom dresses
prom dress
Motel Mabel Off The Shoulder Dress £25.00
Motel Canada Mini Dress in Star Shower £25.00
Pretty Little Thing Raye Cross Back Asymmetrical Dress £25.00
Pretty Little Thing Fearne Navy Dip Hem Dress £20.00

Which prom dress is your favourite? 
Let me know what you wore to your own or are planning on wearing!
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

21 comments:

  1. The caged chiffon dress looks very pretty! I wore a black dress to my prom, just kept it simple haha :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chi chi erin dress is absolutely incredible for spring events I love it and the PLT red dress is drop dead gorge xx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig