Tuesday 5 August 2014

Summer Staple: Love Clothing Shorts

I can't believe we're already in August and I've only just found my summer staple!
Top - H&M (similar) | Shorts - Love Clothing

I've been meaning to buy a new pair of shorts for ages as most of mine are so tight on me that I can hardly breathe (literally), so when I saw one of my favourite brands, Love Clothing, hosting their weekly #lovemondays Twitter giveaway, I jumped at the chance and tweeted them a link to my favourite item from their site - these gorgeous Acid Wash Denim Rose Shorts. Fast forward a few days and I received a very exciting tweet announcing that I was the lucky winner - hurray!

I was slightly apprehensive whilst waiting for it to be delivered as I'd ordered the smallest size and was dreading having to shove another too-tight pair of shorts back inside the depths of my wardrobe, but soon found out I had nothing to worry about. These shorts are the prettiest, comfiest, and most spacious-yet-fitting pair I have ever owned in my entire lifetime - and that is not an exaggeration! I feel like I could jump around in them forever and particularly adore the gorgeous rose embellishment, which was what drew me to the item in the first place. 


lunar-look-summer-staple-love-clothing-shorts

I'm so happy that I've finally found my staple piece this summer and will certainly be wearing these a lot whilst the weather's beautiful, (and maybe even in autumn/winter with a pair of tights too!)


What's your summer staple?

Nina JC xo

10 comments:

  1. These shorts are absolutely gorgeous, and such a good length (I hate feeling like my entire bum is on show!)

    S xo.

    blinkeredbarbielife.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these shorts, they're gorgeous!

    www.jessmcguireblogs.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely shorts, and it's awesome that you won them!

    Seren x
    Terrible Thrills

    ReplyDelete
  4. These shorts are amazing, congrats on your win! :) xx

    Leanne | Little Babble

    ReplyDelete
  5. Those shorts are so pretty! They're very unique :)

    Every Day In Grace

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love these! They fit so nicely, not too short or tight (Topshop's failure all the time! aha)

    Excited to see how you style them up in the winter too!

    Alter Idem

    ReplyDelete
  7. NSA is a professional educational institute offering courses in the field of Fire and Safety.
    The institute provides an extensive range of professional courses that offer students that extra edge to be the best
    . Phone : 7550075215, 7550085215,
    Email : info@safetyacademy.in

    ReplyDelete
  8. Those guidelines additionally worked to become a good way to recognize that other people online have the identical fervor like mine to grasp great deal more around this condition.fire and safety in chennai

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig