Thursday 9 April 2015

OOTD | Spring Casual

lunar look spring casual ootd
lunar look spring casual ootd


lunar look spring casual outfit
lunar look spring casual outfit
lunar look spring casual outfit
lunar look sunglasses
lunar look sunglasses smile
lunar look tan caged gladiator sandals
Sunglasses - H&M | Jumper - We Are Cow | Trousers - New Look | Sandals - New Look

In all honesty, this was a look that was completely thrown together at the last minute but I actually ended up liking it so much that I just couldn't resist showing you guys. I'm loving this sudden burst of warm weather and this casual outfit is soooooo comfy for both walking out and about and lazing around in.

You know it's officially spring when the sandals are back out... I see so many people who express contempt over the gladiator-style trend but they're genuinely my favourite type of shoe, so I don't even care! I'm just gonna do my thang and if any fashionistas (who clearly know what real style is) want to join me, you're more than welcome. These ruched hem harem trousers from New Look are definitely going to be a spring staple in my life too - the loose, lightweight material makes them perfect for when it's too hot for jeans but not yet warm enough to get those lily-whites out. Paired with a classic crop top, dark sunnies and a touch of lipstick, I'm ready to set off and conquer the world... (aka sit and home and revise for my AS exams) It's an exciting life.

What do you think of my casual look for spring?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit! The trousers look so comfy and great for hot weather :)

    Bethan Likes

    ReplyDelete
  2. love this kind of look, simple & effortlessly cool!

    danielle | avec danielle

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig