Sunday 5 April 2015

OOTD | 70s Boho Folk Print

lunar look naanaa 70s playsuit
70s red boho playsuit

lunar look naanaa 70s playsuit
lunar look naanaa 70s boho folk print playsuit
lunar look 70s naanaa playsuit
lunar look 70s boho print playsuitPlaysuit - NaaNaa | Shoes - River Island | Hat - H&M | Bag - Car boot sale


Happy Easter my lovelies! 

These photos are a faraway land from my current state of chocolate indulgence on the sofa, but I thought we could all do with a little distraction from the joy of filling our faces this weekend. I feel the need to point out that I just happened to pick the windiest day in existence to shoot whilst wearing a playsuit and hat, so quite frankly I'm just glad that I ended up with at least one usable photo at all. The things we do for fashion blogging, eh?

I'm loving the current 70s throwback trend and NaaNaa clothing never fail to impress me with their range of playsuits. I recently blogged about a monochrome favourite of mine and today's new addition is certainly likely to become a summer wardrobe essential. I can't wait for daytime adventures, candy-coloured skies and lazy evenings when the weather warms up a bit... but for now, let's just appreciate the rainy days of spring cleansing.

What do you think of my boho look?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

4 comments:

  1. Really cute playsuit, the print is so pretty :) xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the playsuit!

    www.wonderlandclothing.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. This whole outfit is gorgeous- I love that 70s trends are coming back, they look so cool. I especially like the shoes!

    Holly Olivia x

    www.hollyoliviacreates.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the playsuit, perfect for festival season! x

    www.unfashionablesundays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig