Tuesday 13 January 2015

GratiTuesday #2


It's that day of the week again... if you missed last week's post or simply want to catch up on what 'Gratituesday' means exactly, you can click here and become enlightened! (Just kidding... kinda) Hint: it's a portmanteau of 'Gratitude' and 'Tuesday'. Pretty self-explanatory and since time is of the essence, let's get a move on and look back at all the lovely things I have to be thankful for this past week:

Receiving packages in the mail
Everyone loves coming home to a parcel waiting to be unwrapped (it's like Christmas all over again!) and especially when it's a prize you've won. I'm kind of known for being a prolific giveaway winner and this past week I've been fortunate enough to receive not only a Cowshed Christmas Cracker from Beauty Spotter but also an exciting product to blog about which I can't give any more details on at this moment in time! Keep your eyes peeled for the review.

Rainy mornings
This may sound like a negative thing in the mind of many, but for me it's such a wonderfully bitter-sweet phase of nature. I must admit, sometimes the gloominess get's boring, but right now I'm loving it! On Thursday I woke up to the darkest sky I've seen in ages and there was something so poetical and inspiring about it, which was pretty apt considering I had an English Literature exam that day which involved analysing poetry!

Watching Disney movies
I've never been one for Disney movies, but this week I actually managed to watch TWO. I'm not really sure how that happened, but I feasted my eyes on both 'Maleficent' and 'Into The Woods' and surprisingly managed to thoroughly enjoy them both. Angelina Jolie is a total babe as Maleficent and the costume design/makeup was incredible. For the latter, the music was so catchy and seamless that I found myself jigging along to it and nearly considered downloading the soundtrack. Which I never do. So, yeah.

Finishing A level mocks
I've had 6 exams over the duration of five days (English Lit, Media Studies, Core Maths, Mechanics, Further Pure Maths & Further Decision Maths if anyone was interested) and I completed my last one today. It was Mechanics and it went absolutely awful if I'm honest but since this is a positive-vibes-only post, I've decided to simply be grateful that they're over and don't count towards anything *officially* so the only way to go from here is up!

Little Things
new chances | good morning texts | pretty skies | reading books | watching old nickelodeon shows

Spread the positive vibes below by letting me know all the good that's appeared in your life this past week! 
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

  1. What a lovely positive post x

    Mrsinlondon.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. this is such a lovely post!

    from helen at thelovecatsinc.com

    ps. there's a £60 skincare giveaway on my blog if you fancy it, click here!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good morning texts are the best :) Shows someone loves you! www.clashingtime.co.uk <3

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig