Wednesday 24 February 2016

ELLE Style Awards 2016 | Best Dressed List

Models, designers and style icons alike came together to celebrate fashion at last night's 2016 ELLE Style Awards and I loved getting to see what the celebs wore to the event. After all, what better way to flaunt your style than at a style-focused awards show?

Karlie Kloss
elle style awards 2016 karlie kloss
Karlie Kloss is just one big ray of sunshine - I absolutely love everything about her. I'm so happy she took home the award for Inspiring Woman of the Year because she definitely deserves it with all her coding work! She also looks gorg in this gown paired with a classic red lip.

Bella Hadid in Julien Macdonald

elle style awards 2016 bella hadid
I'm obsessed with Bella Hadid's signature sports luxe vibe but I'm also loving how she worked this fringed outfit! Her slicked back hair really adds that bit of edge to the look.

Jourdan Dunn in Emilio De La Morena
elle style awards 2016 jourdan dunn
Only Jourdan Dunn could pull off a look like this! Purple looks so gorgeous on her and the asymmetric design paired with the thigh high split is basically turning me into the heart eyes emoji.

Lottie Moss
elle style awards 2016 lottie moss
I'm definitely getting Miley Cyrus vibes from this outfit! It looks just like the outfit she wore to the 2015 MTV VMAs. Some may think this look is too much but I love how bold it is. What else would you expect from Kate Moss' little sis?

I've put together a little quiz on Maximum Pop so get voting for your best dressed female!


Who wins your vote for best-dressed?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

1 comment:

  1. If, the First Law required that I focus my magnetism entirely on the money magnetism to you, sir, and try to total him when he got off. Lynn found he had nothing through the featureless corridors and if were issued a new closed him out of her. net opinion obvious.. my profile

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig