Friday 18 December 2015

Christmas Jumper Wishlist

Happy Christmas Jumper Day! It's that wonderful season where it's socially acceptable to publicly wear the ugliest sweaters that you wouldn't be seen dead in any other time of the year. I always wear mine on December 25th, although it is quite a subtle one which perhaps even verges on 'fashionable', but I do adore seeing the really festive ones which even have lights on (!!!) and all that cool stuff. Here's my top picks this year:
boohoo christmas jumpers
missguided christmas jumpers
Meowy Christmas Jumper £8 Snowy Reindeer Jumper £15 Snowflake Crop Jumper £12
Donut Jumper £5 Merry Christmas Jumper £8

What festive jumper will you be rocking this Christmas?
TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | FACEBOOKBLOGLOVIN' 

3 comments:

  1. OOoh love these choices! Especially the Merry Christmas Bitches, reminds me so much of Mean Girls for some reason. The snowflake jumper is quite cute too! I don't have a truly festive jumper myself, maybe I'm going to have to invest :D

    Fii | little miss fii | uk fashion & lifestyle

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't actually own a Christmas jumper but I love the Merry Christmas Bitches one! So sassy!

    Jordan | JordanCourtney

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love this! Christmas jumpers are so necessary, my favourite is either the Merry Christmas Bitches one (majorly sassy) or the cropped snowflake jumper.

    Fab blog!

    Robyn / Phases Of Robyn

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking the time to comment!

BLOGGER TEMPLATE DESIGNED BY pipdig